Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Down-syndrome Daschund

I am by no means making fun of anyone that has down-syndrome. I do think my dog has it though. She was the runt and still is the runt of the litter. Mom and dad were also sister, brother, aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpa, etc...etc..etc... She didn't have the best chances to begin with.

My wife helped the "breeders" when one of thier parents was in the hospital by caring for another Daschund that was about to give birth. This other Daschund had a bigger head (more brains?), longer body and longer legs. Other than being fat, our dog is a dwarf.

To beat all, the damn thing is an epileptic. Who the hell has an epileptic dog? I never heard of it in an animal until we got this stupid dog. I spend more per month in meds for this dog then I do for anyone else in the family and she has her own dog health insurance plan.

If anyone wants a slightly used Daschund that is crate trained and goes to the door when she needs to use the bathroom let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home