Monday, March 13, 2006

Type of blog?

I find myself wondering most days if what I have to say is worth posting to a blog. "Will anyone actually care to read this stuff...?" So, I was thinking that I might make my blog kind of a Q and A type for computer help.

Even that might get overlooked with all the other site that offer information that will pop up from a Google search. So, if anyone is reading this to begin with and thinks that is a good idea and/or has a question post a comment to this and I will reply as a new blog post.

I have been tinkering with computer since essentially 1992. The last computer I bought pre-fab was a 386 in 1992. I build my own now. I have worked as a computer tech and managed a computer store. I might not know it all, but I know a fair amount.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should do it cause lord knows of all the people i know who need help on computers I can give them this website to ask questions :))))))))))

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger MD said...

go for it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home